INDUSTRIAL + COMMERCIAL
SCHOOLHOUSE CORNER is a lively destination marketplace housed in a HISTORIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOLHOUSE. The flexible Neighborhood Commercial zoning accommodates a wide VARIETY of uses including classrooms-turned-retail shops, restaurants and offices.
The Old Pringle Schoolhouse is undergoing a phased transformation from a 1920’s elementary school to a lively destination marketplace. The flexible Neighborhood Commercial zoning will accommodate a wide variety of uses including classrooms-turned-retail shops, restaurants, commercial offices, movie theater, artisan coffeehouse or roastery.
Schoolhouse Corner is the closest existing commercial development to the I-5/Kuebler Blvd. interchange, and within walking/biking distance to several established and growing Salem neighborhoods such as Woodscape and Woodscape Glen, Foxhaven, Sunset Meadows, Cambridge Woods, Woodscape Green, and more.
- Rare opportunity to lease sustainable retail/office space in a historical schoolhouse property
- Large 32 kW solar photovoltaic system helps offset tenant utilities
- Outdoor courtyard provides great amenity for retail/office users
- Former gymnasium ideal space for restaurant or theater
- Ample off-street parking available.
- Several growing neighborhoods within walking distance to the property
Salem-based sustainable development firm, Wildwood, Inc., is currently in the process of transforming a historic schoolhouse property located at 4985 Battle Creek Rd, SE, the former Pringle Elementary School, into a vibrant mixed-use development called the Salem-based sustai… Read more >
Our single-family and multi-family communities are designed to celebrate natural settings, unique designs and quality craftsmanship.